Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Story Company

You all know we love to give you a reason to shoe here at Give1, well-you're in luck again because I have yet another shop to introduce you to, and you're gonna love them, and want to buy it all.





You know what I love? I love that there are so many more companies like this popping up, giving us the chance to shop with a purpose. Love it. They have super cute things too, here are some of my faves

The Azizi bowls.  I love the simple look of these bowls.  Made in Rwanda. They'd look great hanging on a wall, sitting on a table, holding your mail or keys in your entry way. Love the natural look they have. 

The Starfish Sponsorship Bracelet.  I know lots of you have sponsored children through Children's Hope Chest. Well, then you'll definitely need this. Story Company partnered with Children's Hope Chest to create this beautiful reminder of the life you're helping through sponsorship.  This bracelet is made form deaf artisans in Kenya and a portion of the sales goes towards Children's Hope Chest. A win win. 




Chevron Pillow Case.  I have a wall pained just like this one in my house, therefore I told my husband I needed this pillow too.  It's made by women in the Himalayan territory. I also love the animal head on the wall. Still trying to convince my hubby on that one..one day ;)




Anyway, you really need to go check out Story Company.  They have everything from home goods to jewelry to accessories to clothing. Shopping with a purpose, it makes it even more fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment