Monday, December 17, 2012

New Week, New Family

Hey guys,
I hope you had an awesome weekend. Ours was full of Christmas parties and get togethers, pretty sure I ate my weight in sweets...not good, but tis the season, right?

We have such a sweet family on the blog this week. Meet the Hills.  They are getting ready to welcome sweet twin boys into their family from Ethiopia! Check out their video it is so unbelievably cute and sweet, I wish I was this creative!





They have met their babies, and are in the home stretch! I know how busy you all are with Christmas (literally) just around the corner, but I also know how awesome and generous you all are too! So, as usual, it's time to give and share! Let's spread some Christmas cheer and help these sweet babies home!


Click the link above and show some love! 








2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Precious video!!! :) So happy for the Hills...twin boys are FUN :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching video :) Thank you for sharing such a miraculous story.

    ReplyDelete