Wednesday, December 5, 2012

No. 41

Hey guys,

I'm happy to bring you a little news from No. 41 today! Have you come across them yet?


No. 41 started on a whim and a prayer in March 2012, with the intent of teaching young women from the Noel Orphanage in Gisenyi, Rwanda (ages 18-25) not only to sew, a culturally relevant trade that would always sustain them, but to give back to their community through a feeding program supporting local schools.
Whoa, neat. My font changed. Anyway, how cool is that? We all love a product you can feel good about, right? But I really really love it when that product is super cute. I'm a brat like that. So allow me to show you their latest, the backpacks. They have them in small, medium, and large, all of which are $35. When you purchase one, they also donate one to a local student! I bought 3 of the smalls, one in each color, for my gang. Can't wait 'til they get here! Christmas, baby! 






No comments:

Post a Comment