Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adikini's and Joram's Room

So, a few weeks ago I get an email commissioning me for a painting. It's for a little girl. Mom (the ever so stylish Brittany Hughes of Lewa's designs on Etsy) then proceeds to email me pictures of the room so I can match colors and such. My jaw dropped, y'all! I freak out love this room.


The design on the wall was made in Brittany's shop. Lucky for you, you can buy it in any color under the sun. I've got my eye on turquoise. 


 She also made this amazing mirror. It's one of a kind and absolutely gorgeous. 


I love the simplicity and clean look of this room, but the colors do it for me. Navy, coral, gold, and crisp white... I adore it.



I hope she likes her painting. If you need one for your little lady, the shop's open again. 

So welcome to design week! I want to see your kid's rooms! Even the "one thing you had to buy". You know that one thing? Maybe two things? And maybe you don't even know if you're adopting a boy or a girl, a big or a small, but you had to have this one thing... I want to see it. 

Rooms too! Waiting rooms, already home rooms, I'm dying to see them. Shoot me an email at b.cupitt(at)yahoo(dot)com. 


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful room! Beautiful shop (I hadn't seen this shop before and have my eye on that world map decal!)! And beautiful painting!!!! Love everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about that room! Do you know if she sells the Africa mirror too or what it is made of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! THAT mirror is amazing! @Jenny Marrs, can you put that in your shop? I will buy it immediately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Beth! I absolutely LOVE love love the painting and can't wait to put it in her room!! It is absolutely perfect!
    I do have plans to make more mirrors and sell them, in the future :)

    ReplyDelete