Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Big Announcement

Love makes ... No.2 - giclee print
{print available here. it's one of my all-time faves.}

Ok, guys, here's the big update. We cleared embassy on Monday. Brandon and his brother, Sean, are leaving tomorrow for an Embassy appointment on Monday. They'll be home next Friday afternoon!!!! Please pray for their trip. That peace remains in Ethiopia. That the men will handle the baby just fine and not ever ever ever tell me all the wacked out things they do. 

Also, the last whopper travel payment is due today. If you want to pitch in for that I'll freak out and give you a virtual kiss. You can donate a buck or so here, or you can buy a tshirt over there on the right. Thanks so much for sticking with me this WHOLE journey. This little blog that I started to kill time while I waited for our child has turned out to be kind of big deal. We've raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in the last year and a half and we're getting bigger all the time. Y'all rock, for real. I can't wait for you guys to get to meet Jude!!! 




10 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!! SO, SO happy for you!!!! What an amazing announcement!!!!! Oh my goodness!! So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! So happy for you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEP! So exciting! Congrats and you will be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Where is the video of cart wheels in the front lawn and such??
    Blessings, Michele
    growingthebards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful news!!!! Soooo happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see forward movement! I received my shirt today and must say, I love it!! Thank you!!

    www.thompsontreehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!! We are so happy for little Jude to come home into your family. What exciting times!!! Praying for a smooth transition and much grace as your family expands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO Exciting!! Will be keeping your family in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAHH!!!! Congrats, sister. What a great excuse for me to buy a t-shirt. When husband asks why I can say "hey, it helped bring a baby home!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete