Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Live 58: End Poverty

Back around Christmastime, I watched an awesome documentary called 58, I blogged about it a while ago on my personal blog, but wanted to share it with you guys!

Ok so 58 us basically a movement, a movement for the church, not my church not your church, but the church as a whole-you know Christians, followers of Christ.  It's about changing the world, radiating poverty and oppression. It's super inspiring, I know you'll all love it and my explanation doesn't do it near the justice that it deserves, so you need to watch it yourself, okay? Do you have Netflix? It's on there, and it's online too!

Go check out there website here
Go learn more about the film here

And I'll end with a teaser of the film to get you pumped okay?

And ps, did you know that in the last 30 years..poverty has decreased?! Yep, it's because of people just like you! Who are living out Isaiah 58.







1 comment:

  1. this is the second time i've heard about this film this week! i feel like that means i really need to watch!! thanks for the video trailer ... i can't wait to watch!!

    ReplyDelete