Thursday, January 31, 2013

One Mango Tree

I recently discovered One Mango Tree, it is an awesome clothing site that provides jobs to women in Uganda to create sustainable income (we love that!) these are fair trade pieces and they are GORGEOUS! Oh my goodness, and you know how usually fair trade=kinda pricey (well, you want that because that means the person was paid fair) but One Mango Tree is totally affordable! 


Head over to their website and read more into their vision, I love it

These are my faves...


I love it because you could totally wear it as a dress, or with a pair of jeans 
(ps, it's only $22.80, yep a steal)

I kinda have a beach theme going, I'm ready for warmer weather I think, but it just looks to comfy

I just love the colors, and the design


Here's a link to their site, I mean seriously such great stuff, how did I just find out about them. 

Who else did some shopping after seeing their site? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment