Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Africa Family of the Week

Happy Sunday, Everybody! I hope you're having a good one. I'd like to introduce you to the Sanford family. They have two little girlies who always cooperate for the camera (how do they do that?)! They are now in the process of adopting 4 siblings and will be traveling to Ethiopia at the end of this very month. Let's see if we can help get them there!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xVlzDfU5Cw]

Also, Kal Barteski is one of my favorite artists on the planet and she so kindly donated her talent to design these T-shirts for the Sanford's fundraising efforts. Check them out! I have several (for me and the kiddos) and they are my favorite T-shirts ever. I'm not much of a T-shirt girl, but I love the cut on these.  So that's one more way you can help our family of the week. Follow along on their blog to see the story unfold. And you can donate right here.


So far the running total is $851!

No comments:

Post a Comment