Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fair Trade Christmas

Image of CLOUDBIRDS CUSHION

My friend, Jenn came up with this awesome pinboard that deserves it's own post. You see, a lot of our kids are coming from a far off land where children aren't cherished, they're cheap labor. And their work is dangerous. And it needs to stop. How can you change it? Vote with your dollar. Here are a few choices when you're looking for Christmas gifts.

Fair trade pajamas. Love the bright colors.

And I know it's more expensive sometimes. Hear me out, I know. But it's worth it. I'm starting to make some changes in my own life. If you're interested in learning more about fair trade and child labor click here for an interesting article that smacks you upside the head and sort of helps puts things into perspective.

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment