Sunday, November 6, 2011

New week, New Family...

And this week we are welcoming the Daigle Family to our happy little blog.



Aw, look, there they are. ALL BOYS, ladies. Count em. One, two, three, four, and FIVE on the way! I'm giving her extra $ just for sheer courage and enthusiasm. Would you like to hear a little more about the Daigle's adoption? Come watch their video over here or visit their blog here. We busted a THOUSAND dollars last week with the Martinez Family. Want to see if we can do it again? Hit that donate button!!! ***insert rowdy imaginary applause and battle cries***

1 comment:

  1. Laurie and the Daigle's,

    Good luck with everything. I have instructed my entire family to give $10.00 each or I won't speak to them again LoL. My Mom, Dad, and Sis will do it but my brother probably won't as he is tight with his cash! Again, bon chance and I hope you raise lots of money toward your goal. Take care.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete