Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Blessing Bag Party



Whoa! What we have here, folks, is the ugliest photo to have graced this blog yet! Bad photography, which I have attempted to cover up with overly funky processing. And now it's sort of just an unrecognizable mess that I'm going to have to explain. So.... this is the result of my little blessing bag pow wow. A couple of gals came over for whiskey sours and blessing bags. We had a nice evening and stuffed 112 bags which I will be mailing to Ordinary Hero tomorrow. How about you guys? Did anybody get any bags made? I've had several people ask, so I'll just tell you, don't worry if you haven't done it yet. There's no deadline. OH makes a trip every few weeks and they can always use donations. So send away. All the details of what goes in them and where to send them is at the bottom of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... that is awesome! Our family tries to do something each year around Christmas time and I was telling my mom about this idea. I think we are going to do these bags this year! Thanks so much for sharing!! I will also be sharing the idea on my blog hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete