Monday, October 24, 2011

Maybe Beth should go to sewing school.

So in keeping with the sewing theme, let me just say that I'm not fantastic at sewing, but definitely have fantasies and aspirations. If I was decent at sewing this is what I'd be trying to make:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

And these little darling pocket pixies are going to happen. I bought the pattern. You can too if you just click on them. It'll take you right to Gingermelon's Etsy shop. I adore these and can't wait to get started. They are 7.5 inches tall all done. I'm going to make some to put in Blessing Bags for Christmas time. I'm determined. I already ordered my felt and I can't wait to get started! I'm pretty sure my Abby's going to go bonkers over them too.

Pinned Image

Ok, so maybe I won't make it through sewing school, but this week we're working on sending Asha to sewing school to learn a trade and get a job with Noonday Collection. And guess what?! We're actually $28 away from doing just that. And then we can sponsor another gal. Wouldn't that be awesome? How about you guys? Anybody working on a cool sewing project?

No comments:

Post a Comment