Friday, May 18, 2012

You Guys Rock, and Also a Sweet New (to me) Shop

Sorry I'm so late posting today. I think my internet is finally back in business. That threw a little kink in Sponsorship Day, but yesterday was awesome! 9 little girls now have sponsors and Give1 is making a little footprint on Ethiopian soil. I'm so proud of us and I can't wait to meet our kids! I'll be posting a page next week that anyone can use to find a kid to sponsor anytime. We're just getting it updated. So more to come, but I won't slam you with a sponsor day for a couple of months. Though it was kind of awesome for me.

But today, let me just leave you with a shop that I just found. I love me some Bible verses that don't look cheesy. I adore all these today from Fancy That Design House. Go check them out.

11"x14" art print - Mighty To Save - Aged & Worn, Vintage Colors Typography Poster Print - Zephaniah Scripture Bible Verse

8x10 art print - Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow - Typography & Pattern Poster Print

8x10 art print - "Pray More, Worry Less" -  Burlap Texture Typography Poster Print

Not to mention their beautiful, fun and funky, graphic designs.


8x10 "Chevron Stack" - Wooden Texture - Art Poster Print

And once again, THANK YOU to everyone who sponsored a child. There are plenty more to go around if you would like to join in! Email me at b.cupitt(at)yahoo(dot)com and we'll get you all squared away. I love you all! Have a good weekend!

***Oh yeah, and guess what?! We're finally DTE today!!! Cupitts coming at ya, Ethiopia!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are DTE! Your site and posts bring me so much joy. Thanks for all your wonderful work. I can't wait to hear updates on your adoption!

    ReplyDelete