Sunday, December 18, 2011

How About Some Updates?

So much bigness is going on with so many of our Give1 families right now. How about an update?

The Knights are finishing up their week today. Wow! It's been a big week! Posts from My Concrete Sky, Shabby Blogs, and Baron Batch! Craziness. Our grand total this week was $1080! A huge thanks to everyone that donated and blogged and tweeted.

The Harshmans were last weeks family. They finished with.... well, I'll let Katie tell you how they did.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBZs05K6Plk]

Remember the Mowens? Guess where they are right now???





And finally, the Hirths. Our own blogger, Lindsay is celebrating a huge step, getting that dossier off! They are officially IN LINE!

So WOW! Big week on Give1! I can't wait to introduce you to our new family of the week. Stay tuned! If you'd like to donate to any of these guys, I know they could certainly use it. If God puts it on your heart to do so, just click on their links. They all have donate buttons on their blogs. And as always, continue to pray for these families. Thank you SO much! For everything.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the language CD and book. I am already working on learning the language so I can cmmunicate with my granddaughter when she arrives. A huge thanks, too, for all of the help you are giving the families. God bless.
    Kay Schofield (Kelly Mortellite's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the language CD and book. I am already working on learning so I can communicate with my granddaughter when she arrives. Thanks so much!! And a huge thank you, too, for all of the help you are giving the families!! God bless.
    Kay Schofield (Kelly Mortellite's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so welcome! i can't wait to see that new grandbaby of yours!

    ReplyDelete