Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Week, New Family

Hey Everybody,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I think I spent a lot of this weekend daydreaming about spring. I think I'm almost done with winter. It kind of feels like it here in Houston. I'm in flip flops and a sleeveless dress right now if that tells you anything. And I'm craving things I usually don't, like gardening (huh?) and redecorating rooms (bad idea, at the moment). Anyhoo, anybody else feeling like a fresh start and some fresh air?



Well, we've got a fresh week going down here on Give1. Let's say hello to the Caspers. Lauren and John adopted Mareto last February from Ethiopia. This time they've made a switch and decided to be part of a pilot program with Ghana! That sounds so exciting! They are one of three families signed on to this program. I can't wait to see how it unfolds!!! If you're interested in their decision to switch, check out Lauren's post on her blog. So this time they're headed back to Africa for Mareto's little brother or sister. If you'd like to get to know the Caspers a little better, head over to their blog. The blog is a gem, I tell ya! Tons to see there.

Now, you guys know the usual drill. This is where we blast the family with dollar bills! Ready, set, go!

2 comments: