Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring Style

Hey ladies! I love the changing of the seasons. Some more than others, but winter to spring is a good one. I thought maybe we'd run over some spring styles for mamas today. My #1 rule of thumbs is no girly bits showing when bending down. You know, moms bend down all day picking up stuff, and I hate having all my stuff all out there. So here's some mom approved, but super cute looks for this spring. My spring wardrobe will center around the soon to be available Toms ballet flats!!! I'm getting, like, all of these.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I know I'm jumping the gun on this spring thing, but that's how I roll. Spring only lasts something like 2 weeks in Houston and I'm going to be ready for it when it gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment