Monday, August 6, 2012

Double Blessings!

Good morning everyone! I'm Tonya, and I handle the Asia page. BUT, since Beth is in Ethiopia as we speak loving on her sweet baby boy,  I will be introducing our new family this week.

It's the first day of school for us!  My boys both started new schools. There were a few nerves floating around our house this morning. How about you? Are your kiddos ready??

Let me introduce you to our family of the week...
The Phillips family are adopting not one, but 2 sweet babies!! They are adopting domestically and from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Isn't that exciting? Watch their VIDEO...






You'll love this sweet family! You can DONATE to the Phillips family as they prepare for a new baby boy AND a little girl! How fun!! Follow along on their BLOG , too.

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week! Check back during the week for an update on the Phillips!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I hope and will pray the best for you all and send you some money if that works out! :) Much love in Christ, Finish the Race,
    -Isaac Johnson :), Eva and Emily Johnson's Older brother. ;) Don't know why I am winking there. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should be on the domestic blog this week, too...since there is no family and they are adopting domestically =)

    ReplyDelete