Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Help Me Please!!!

Hey guys! So guess what?! Wednesday is the day that my agency submits to Embassy, and there's a really good chance we're in that pile. Hoping so! And here's what that means for me. I've lost my mind. We are preparing for the next trip. Preparing for the homecoming. Still painting and selling tshirts to pay back that beast of a loan. Getting back into the swing of the school year. I've lost my mind. I can't complete sentences and I surely can't complete simple tasks, and I'm having a hard time coming up with blog posts and the time to search for awesome stuff to share with you.

So here's what I'm begging for. I'd love to line up some guest posts from you guys! Anything related to adoption, Africa, attachment, parenting, fundraising, shopping that helps someone out, etc. You know what we do around here. So if you have something you'd like to write about, now is the time. Shoot me an email at b.cupitt@yahoo(dot)com. I'll also need a few pics to share as well as your blog. Help a girl out. We want to keep up the fundraising for our families of the week while I space out!

I love you all!!!



PS. Update on the shirts. I'm almost out of mediums. Totally didn't expect to sell out of pre-orders! The shirts come in on Friday and I'm shipping out on Saturday, so look for them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment