Thursday, August 11, 2011

I might be too stressy for yoga.



It seems that the name of the game in adoption is WAIT.  I wait. And wait and wait. For our family coordinator to contact us and tell us if there is ANY way possible for 'our girls' to be moved to our agency's list. Not likely, which is hard to hear because I've become attached to these girls. I AM excited because I get to send them a care package! They can feel something tangible. Something that proves that someone thought of them. That feels good, but it doesn't feel like enough.  On top of adoption drama, my oldest starts kindergarden in less than 2 weeks. I'm feeling like my spontaneous lifestyle is about to be disrupted. That I'm about to have to be alot calmer and more organized than I am. And I've had a headache for a week now. So I figured it's time I figure out how to relax.... hence the funky yoga pic. But here's the ironic thing about yoga for me. I'm too stressy to accomplish anything. My muscles are so tense that I can't do the poses, which just sort of ticks me off. My 2 year old, on the other hand, is a natural.

3 comments:

  1. Just breath...deep breaths...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... your little one is too cute! What a fun photograph. Hoping you don't have to wait too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i might just keep the yoga up to watch her do it. it's stinkin' adorable.

    ReplyDelete