Friday, April 12, 2013

Let's hear it for the boys

So, our little guy will be about 3 when he gets home.  Let me tell you..it's been so hard for me to find clothing and accessories that I like for little boys! As my husband says "little boys don't accessorize Stephanie!" I still think the can. So, when I need just a little "blah time" as I like to call it (time away from paperwork, researching attachment , etc (because side note: I think all that is very important, sometimes you just need to vege right?!) )

So in my dreamland of Pinterest where price tags don' matter, I've found a few things that I think could suffice for my hopefully "will be a hipster hippie little boy" 






Is it just me, or did you see some accessorizing in there? 

All photos from Pinterest 

What's your style?

Happy weekend loves!



1 comment:

  1. Yes! You def. need to veg! I LOVE THESE STYLES and I love to style my kids it's really fun for all of us really :) I can't wait for you! So excited!

    ReplyDelete